HI guys! I am Isabella and welcome to Avocardio Addict! Here, I am going to ramble on and on about health, fitness, and food… along with some lifestyle blog posts thrown in there for good measure. Stick around for some giggles, recipes, workouts, and just good times.
So, who am I? Well, I am Isabella (Bella for short) and I am a simple girl just trying to share herself with the world. Here are some random facts about me:
- My blog is all about things that I love. I love exercising, eating, makeup, books, planners, cool colored pens, cute post it notes, and talking. You will see all of these (and more) when you read my blog.
- I have a wonderful bulldog, a family that loves to eat, and friends that inspire me everyday.
- I will never dye my hair because I just love my dark brown hair so much.
- My favorite color is green and my favorite food is either salmon or blackened chicken.
- I hope to one day be a doctor, full time blogger, or a sports writer/broadcaster.
- I am a sports fanatic. Baseball is my favorite sport and basketball is a close second. I also like to watch soccer and golf. I am a die hard Chicago Cubs fan (have been forever). I am also a big NCAA basketball fan… I get insane during March Madness.
- I watch medical dramas like it’s my job. I watch Grey’s Anatomy, Chicago Med, House, and The Night Shift… I have a problem.
- I am a planner addict. I just really like organizing my life and I would not survive the school year without my planner. I would probably break down at least twice an hour without my planner at school. I think I forgot it once freshman year of high school and I literally felt so lost without it.
- I love food. I also love making regular foods healthier. So, whenever I decide to “healthify” a recipe, I will definitely blog about it because I could talk on and on about food.
- Whenever I feel down (or whenever I have free time), I like to watch Jim Valvano’s ESPY’s speech. It is hands down my favorite speech of all time because it is inspirational and Jim Valvano is hysterical… He is truly one of my inspirations (not only because he had cancer, but because he was this awesome Italian guy that just liked basketball and joking around and life. He is the man).
- I love giving hugs and inspiring people.
- I love traveling to cities and trying out healthy restaurants and finding ways to be active while in another place. I’m definitely going to blog about the food I try when I travel and I will try to find at least one healthy restaurant whenever I travel. I’ll keep you posted on my favorites.
- I love to talk… Feel free to check me out on the social medias (Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr) and give me a follow so we can chat it up!
- ALSO, in case you cared, my header was made by one of my best friends (Cailyn) who is a super talented artist and makes art that never fails to render me speechless. You can check out her portfolio here. She’s got quite a gift and you should check her out.